MICHELLE's

Sunday, August 02, 2020

Life does not seem to be how it is

Hi, it has been awhile since I last updated here.

I am 29, yet I am diagnose with mild depression, anxiety and  pmdd (Premenstrual dysphoric disorder).
Sometime, I felt so meaningless with life, hence, I told myself I have to endure and go through these, as I know there are many love ones who are there for me. I know the one who is suffering and going through this with me are none other than my partner, Shane. It is not easy for her deal with my emotions and mood-swing. At times, I feel sad being like this and it is torturing for us. I am really grateful for her. Without her, I couldn't imagine how I can fight this. I really wish to promise her that I will never ever have to leave this world. I will really try my best to fight this as much as possible. It has been years since I am having this sickness, I wish, and I wish I can really overcome this soon, very soon. It is really not easy for me, the emotion are really unbearable. It is so tough at times, where I wish things could come to an end, but I know I have to fight this for my love ones. Today, I almost ended my life but I know once I do it, it will never become the same again.
I promise as much as I can, I will overcome this.

Regards
Mich..


No comments: